ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey all!

hey everyone. last week i picked up a rather nice 05 plate 1.2 extreme. had it a week now and i love it :)

my last car was a pug 106 inde (1.1) which was my 1st car.

plans floating about in my head;
172 rear bumper
a nice exhaust system that dont sound stupid or too loud (any suggestions?)
upgrade the speakers (anyone know if theres tweeters in the dash or is it jst on the higher spec models)
and finally lower it:rasp:

RS 182 (titanium)
hey everyone. last week i picked up a rather nice 05 plate 1.2 extreme. had it a week now and i love it :)

hiya mate, im also a n00b here. i also have an 05 plate 1.2 extreme but have part ex'd it for a 182 which i should be picking up wednesday.. had the extreme from brand new and its done me very proud for the past 3 years and all 32,000 miles lol..

sounds like you have some good ideas for your car, im just gonna enjoy the drive of the 182 for a few weeks before starting to tweak it a lil bit..

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+

my last car was a pug 106 inde (1.1) which was my 1st car.

plans floating about in my head;
172 rear bumper
a nice exhaust system that dont sound stupid or too loud (any suggestions?)
upgrade the speakers (anyone know if theres tweeters in the dash or is it jst on the higher spec models)
and finally lower it:rasp:

get ur butt down to cardiff mate, charlie at prospeed will sort u out.

welcome to CS

Clio Extreme (1.2 16v)
Hey, I'm new to this not sure if i'm doing this right but i just sold my 1.4 saxo furio and bought a 1.2 clio extreme (05 plate) with only 7k miles on it which is fab i pick it up hopefully this satrday, are they any good? i test drove it twice but with a sales blokey sitting in the passenger seat but its like being on a driving lesson ha.