ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Herts Meet *Pics*

BMW M3 - For Sale!

it was in the hatfield galleria car park until we got moved on by security for looking intimidating to customers!

keep your eye on the meetings and events forum - the post has been up for at least a month. whereabouts in herts u from?

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI

It would be good to do another one in the near future - maybe incorperating a little drive too (preferably longer than from one car park to another;)).

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by dutty_112 on 08 August 2005

wots that badge at the back of iceburg sport (FASTA) ?
Nice pics
What ya mean ? The no. plate?

Nice pics, theres some on the peugeot gti forum aswell - They like your car zorba!

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by Brian on 08 August 2005

Nice pics

Nice pics, theres some on the peugeot gti forum aswell - They like your car zorba!

hay brian do you have a link to there forum??

once more........ your plate is W I C K E D ! ! I W A N T ! ! !

Suzuki SV1000S

Sorry I missed this guys - I forgot it was my 1 year anniversary stuff with bird - So had to do all the honorable stuff!! Gutted!

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 09 August 2005

Sorry I missed this guys - I forgot it was my 1 year anniversary stuff with bird - So had to do all the honorable stuff!! Gutted!

dude where did you take her in the end for dinner etc....

Suzuki SV1000S

Nah That was her Birthday dude!! Took her to Paris in the end - Smooth eh! lol

These Gucci girls are bloody high maintenance though require alot of attention - But as long as the BJs keep coming I am happy!!

Were those taken at the pub on the roundabout, Because I went to the galleria car park around 1.00pm and I didnt see any clios at all so I turned around and went home:(

E60 diesel powah

Quote: Originally posted by dutty_112 on 08 August 2005wots that badge at the back of iceburg sport (FASTA) ?
Nice pics[/QUOTE]What ya mean ? The no. plate?Nice pics, theres some on the peugeot gti forum aswell - They like your car zorba!

noooo..above the sport badge doest say renault does it?

Beetle

Quote: Originally posted by dutty_112 on 09 August 2005

Nice pics

noooo..above the sport badge doest say renault does it?
it does, afaik its on all the renault sport clios

BMW M3 - For Sale!

Quote: Originally posted by JPEX-CLIO on 09 August 2005

why did the guy from peugeot had to take a picture of this side baby. now u can tell that the side repeater aint on properly... lol
PMSL! i didnt even realise lol