ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hertfordshire/Harlow Photo meet - Location and Date TBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 1970000000
I would like to come depending on the date etc. Saturday's are out for me though, needs to be a Sunday or a nice warm evening.

1. Hazza
2. Brian
3. shiwarrior
4. MazzaR26
5. Robbos (Location and date dependant )
6. lamborgini8 (depending on date)
7. Lewis_S (Depends on Date)
8. Ben81 (depending on date, location and whether I will be openly discriminated against for arriving in a dirty car)
9. adam172 (depending on date, time, location)
10. luke_m (depending on date)
11. clio_andy (depending on date again cause of uni)
12. jdh91 (depending on date)
13. Domjolly (depending on date and harlow town park car park near the pub would be cool Greyhound pub- or there is hatfield heath has got some nice spots sure a couple of meets have happened there!)
14. markkram (date location etc) if this rambles along for long enough the weather may improve enough to make it worth the effort.
15. RDP197
16. Marv-C

Track 172 & Golf R32
need to sort a location I'm going to have a think later when I get home from work but there must have been some decent locations in the past that have been used? got a good few names down so would be good to get the ball rolling :)

1.4 phase 1
yea the air field is a good shout but how do we get on parking area surely its closed most of the time.

Track 172 & Golf R32
saturdays its open till about 3 because of the market, doubt Its open on sundays though to the likes of us lot.

1.4 phase 1
yea but it will be very busy if the market is on, might be hard for us all to get spcaes next to each other.

Track 172 & Golf R32
yea but it will be very busy if the market is on, might be hard for us all to get spcaes next to each other.

Nah there's loads of bits dotted about on there. The market parking is all on the left hand side as you drive in. As you drive out parallel to the afield there's various bits of tarmac that aren't used. Only on a saturday though I'm guessing which I wouldn't be able to do anyway...

Spoke to hazza yesterday and he said about a place in welyn that I might go have a look at. Stanborough lakes if anyone fancys looking it up!

Clio 1970000000
yea i know the place, bit of a long drive for the essex people.

Depends where you are in Essex.

Its just up the A1 from South Mimms (junction of M25 & A1) so should be quite easy for everyone to get to, if the roads are clear.

Track 172 & Golf R32
Im in harlow later so im going to have a nose around! the only other place ive thought of is Gallions Reach on the A13

1.4 phase 1
just a little thought, how about behind the shops at the queensgate cenctre in harlow, at the entrance jsut simply drive forward and using the parking spaces behind the cinema, no one ever parks there, i highly doubt secerty will have a problem.

Track 172 & Golf R32
Right had a chat with my mate john i fancy this dont know how many of you will or if youll think im stupid for suggesting it but how about the graffiti tunnel in waterloo?

My mate john has been before and got some great pics of his car there (pending a link so i can show you how good they are)

Would be perfect for a mid afternoon sunday meet!

Google Map Link: Click Here

Heres a teaser:

tunnel1.jpg

Let me know what you think because the ones that do fancy it we can then organise a sunday and get this thing set!

Last edited:
  Track 172 & Golf R32
its a thoroughfare for pedestrians. However you can drive into it and park up being a sunday I cant see there being any bother at all! :)

Track 172 & Golf R32
there's no pleasing everyone though. I believe where it is is fair as its pretty much in the middle of the south east area which in turn would hopefully attract a decent turn out! you don't have to lol its easy enough to get too especially on a sunday to! its roughly 20 miles from my house I don't mind that at all to be honest.

1.4 phase 1
if this is where we want to go then get it set, check who wants to go and set a date (give it a few weeks and my wheels will be on so i would be happy to take some photos then)

Track 172 & Golf R32
who fancys graffiti tunnel then?

And as for dates how does the 14th (2 weeks sunday) or 21st (3 weeks sunday) sound to you?

Track 172 & Golf R32
Dates and Times unfortunately usually dont suit everyone :( as much as id like them to! However the 21st gives us enough time i think from now until then to get people interested.. hopefully it being where it is will attract a decent turnout..

If people approve of the latest idea then on the 21st at about 3-4pm, Over the weekend il start a new thread! :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yup, get another thread up with details of the graffiti tunnel. Some Essex Herts people might not make it but we should still get some Londoners join.

I'll be a maybe for the 21st as that's already a busy weekend for me, see what it's like nearer the time.

Once the new thread is up, put a link in here and i'll lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.