ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hertfordshire/Harlow Photo meet - Location and Date TBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1.6 Ford Focus
Anyone know of anywhere decent in the Hertfordshire area for photo shoots? I have tried a few multi stories and places along those lines and every time I tried the carparks are either too full to bother getting pictures or are actually closed.

Any ideas? Im around the Hertford area of Hertfordshire.

1.4 phase 1
Re: Hertfordshire Photo Spot Locations?

there is a power sub station at the new buildings near dobbs weir over the bridge at the pinder industral estate

1.4 phase 1

small world lol, to be fair i ahve only just got my clio and havent got around to taking photos. waiting to get my wheels and springs so i can get before and after pics. didnt take photos of my old car, just one when i bought and lots when it got killed. twice.

Ahh im only down the road from ya dude up where the old docs used to be before moving.

You will :p I drive slowly in 30s. JUst dont go to sainsburys car park at night lol.

1.6 Ford Focus

Wow this is weird, I knew there where people in the area but wow haha! I live in Hoddesdon as well, right by John Warner School.

Im surprised I haven't seen either of you driving around :eek:. Keep an eye out for a green Ph1 with black badges all over... I have the cliosport sticker just below the spoiler.

1.6 Ford Focus

Oh right, its close yeah! Im in Ware quite a lot, reed is just up the A10 at the next junction.

1.4 phase 1

mmmmm, looks like a meet is to be arranged lol. lamborgini i think i walked past your car yesterday when coming back from rye house station.

1.6 Ford Focus

mmmmm, looks like a meet is to be arranged lol. lamborgini i think i walked past your car yesterday when coming back from rye house station.

Meet needed, definatly. Nah, that cant of been me, i was in Ware yesterday and didnt get back until about 5pm... Then my mum blocked me on the drive haha. I can actualy see a new silver ph2 appear recently from my house, im wondering if thats anyones.

1.4 phase 1

well im up for a little christmas meet, get some pictures before i start the mods.

1.6 Ford Focus

Yeah, lets see what Louism is doing as well and sort a day out :)

I have been meaning to get some decent pics of mine for ages haha.

I'll come for a photo shoot meet if anyone fancies one ? Someone else will have to provide the camera though.

Have to be after xmas, sorry. I'm rammed until then, although a sunday before xmas might be do-able.

1.6 Ford Focus

Have to be after xmas, sorry. I'm rammed until then, although a sunday before xmas might be do-able.

Not many Sundays left until Christmas :D. Sunday is fine for me, im normally free. Hows either this Sunday or Sunday 20th sound?

I have a pretty decent camera that I will bring along.

Liquid Yellow 197 F1

Hopefully i'll have my car back from having half of it resparyed by the 20th if so i'll be up for a little meet.

1.6 Ford Focus

Hopefully i'll have my car back from having half of it resparyed by the 20th if so i'll be up for a little meet.

I think I have seen you at the BP garage next to Mc Donalds along the A10.

Anyway so far its:
Lamborgini8
Cat171
Louism
Luke_M*
Jordi17*
Jdh91
(* awaiting confirmation)

F56 MINI Cooper S

no im royston (not actually in royston but close to it). so thats not half way for me lol.

1.6 Ford Focus

no im royston (not actually in royston but close to it). so thats not half way for me lol.

Oh right, that is defiantly not half way then haha! Erm, im not really sure whats half way apart from lots of fields.

MG ZR 160 VVC

I'm game for the 20th.

Lamborgini8
Cat171
Louism
Luke_M*
Jordi17*
Jdh91
clio_andy

cliosport 197

luke are you going? i may come to see what all the funs about. tom from ware with the 182 said he may n'all

Anyone got a postcode for Ware ? I'm coming form Essux, i'll travel for an hour or so, but not really that much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.