ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hermiston Gate Meet pics

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by yeecup on 16 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by KDF on 14 August 2005

Yee, there is a difference between stating your opinion and just plain sl*gging things YOU dont happen to like.. If thats all you have to say dont bother posting it.

If you have constructive criticism then go for it, otherwise go read something else.

My guess is you just dont get enough attention at home and need to fill a void..
im entitled to my opinion, if that happens to be that i sl*g somebodys car off so what. u post u pics of your car u take the good and the bad. simple. too many people on here kiss ass "oh yeah thats a really nice bee-bop blah blah blah, no its a f**king bee bop" this forum is utter sh*t it really is, far too many neds and sheds.
Ur still a toss...And for those of you that know me and martin can back us up when we say we arnt neds lol!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by yeecup on 16 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by KDF on 14 August 2005
Yee, there is a difference between stating your opinion and just plain sl*gging things YOU dont happen to like.. If thats all you have to say dont bother posting it.If you have constructive criticism then go for it, otherwise go read something else.

My guess is you just dont get enough attention at home and need to fill a void..im entitled to my opinion, if that happens to be that i sl*g somebodys car off so what. u post u pics of your car u take the good and the bad. simple. too many people on here kiss ass "oh yeah thats a really nice bee-bop blah blah blah, no its a f**king bee bop" this forum is utter sh*t it really is, far too many neds and sheds.

Try me :devilish: Like I said there is a difference between constructive and just being a prick, and what you posted was just plain spitefull, no need for it at all.