ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hermiston Gate Meet pics

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

alrighty ppl here are my pics from fridays meet in edinburgh.....there are a couple that could do with a caption ;) see if you can spot which ones!

was a good meet nice motors, bowling & pool was ace and the fight rounded off the night...

ive not taken the reggy plates off if you want me to i can...

http://photobucket.com/albums/b257/blackclio/?sc=1CS MEET PICS

Martin

BMW 120i Sport

Bloody hell, i need to read the meets section more often. I park at Hermiston Gait every single day of the week and I miss this?!

S2000

Quote: Originally posted by Big G on 14 August 2005

Bloody hell, i need to read the meets section more often. I park at Hermiston Gait every single day of the week and I miss this?!

LOL. Do you work at Hermi gate and if so where do you work?

I was away so didnt know there was a meet - but I got pissed at a wedding instead - so Im no that bothered.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

looks like a great night. couple of standered 172s and a few hideous bodykitted sheds. great. not exactly national day is it. imho of course.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by yeecup on 14 August 2005

looks like a great night. couple of standered 172s and a few hideous bodykitted sheds. great. not exactly national day is it. imho of course.
Ok you dont like bodykits, or whatever but its this kind of thing that turns people away from cliosport, theres no need to be as blunt in posts, if you dont like it dont read it.

If everyone had the same narrow mind about things life would be extremely boring all IMHO of course.

Al/ :D

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

sorry, i have taste in cars, u obviously dont. no need to cry about it.

ST

Clearly not i better go and sort myself out eh.

Calm down dear its only a cliosport meet with clios that arent mk1s

Rb 182

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 14 August 2005

Clearly not i better go and sort myself out eh.

Calm down dear its only a cliosport meet with clios that arent mk1s
Booo more Mk1s. Really wish i could have made this. Any sign of another soonish???

Dave

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 14 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 14 August 2005

16v_Clios dynamique :D

I should probably stop talking about this car :oops:
Cheers matey.....i dont mind talk away! ;) :oops:

LOL

nah class car and its so simple too

Ill stop now, i do not love it honestly..............

lol

A well built VW

I can only see one bodykitted car ? Am i missing something and the 172s are not standard either Does this guy have a brain ? ;) Shame i could not make it Next time tho.. Cars all look nice needed a few more maybe next time and no Mk1s seems to be a recurring theme where are they

[Edited by The Big Yin on 14 August 2005 at 8:23pm]

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Get a grip you toss!! Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Yee, there is a difference between stating your opinion and just plain sl*gging things YOU dont happen to like.. If thats all you have to say dont bother posting it.

If you have constructive criticism then go for it, otherwise go read something else.

My guess is you just dont get enough attention at home and need to fill a void..

ST

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 15 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 15 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 15 August 2005

Proof my car needs further decking.
You still not lowered it yet?
Not had a chance, playing footy last night and spent Saturday night chilling with the missus.
Weak little girlyman! ;)

BMW 120i Sport

Quote: Originally posted by donsrno1 on 14 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Big G on 14 August 2005Bloody hell, i need to read the meets section more often. I park at Hermiston Gait every single day of the week and I miss this?![/QUOTE]
LOL. Do you work at Hermi gate and if so where do you work?

I was away so didnt know there was a meet - but I got pissed at a wedding instead - so Im no that bothered.

I work in Edinburgh Park, but moving back out to Livi in a week :)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

Quote: Originally posted by KDF on 14 August 2005

Yee, there is a difference between stating your opinion and just plain sl*gging things YOU dont happen to like.. If thats all you have to say dont bother posting it.

If you have constructive criticism then go for it, otherwise go read something else.

My guess is you just dont get enough attention at home and need to fill a void..
im entitled to my opinion, if that happens to be that i sl*g somebodys car off so what. u post u pics of your car u take the good and the bad. simple. too many people on here kiss ass "oh yeah thats a really nice bee-bop blah blah blah, no its a f**king bee bop" this forum is utter sh*t it really is, far too many neds and sheds.

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by bc_seventy_six on 15 August 2005

Can anyone tell me who makes the grill on the black LYR clio and where to get one?

Car looks very good.:)
MS Design - you just missed one on ebay Think K-tec do em..£££££££

Yeecup - dont like it Dont use it !!! Simple as and if your gonna comment make sure you know what your talking about first !!!!:p

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

i think owning a valver from new for 6yrs, a cup from new for 2years and now a williams i know what im talking about when it comes to clios.:devilish:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

yep those systems cut into the bumper look the best on the 172 imo