ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[[Here we go again]] 182 DECAT MOVIE

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Blue4Ever said:
Superb mate, sounds really nice aswell.

Did the back just go under breaking?

Yeah under really heavy breaking! But the road service at that point was really crap too.

Markcup I did give it a little bit of opposite lock to straiten it a little, It all happened fast as though! :D

A Euro'd one...
Wicked vid mate. The 182 sounds like a jet fighter! Doesnt surprise me really as even my 1.2 with a custom backbox sounds nearly as loud and raspy as my mates Civic Vti.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
How the hell has a decat made so much difference to the exhaust note!?

Is everything else totally standard? :S

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
haha :p Hi Tealface! How's it going dude!!! Ain't seen you in a while... I see you have a 172 man :D

VaVa
Fantastic work!! Viseo is ace and the car sounds f**king mental!!

Thank god for ESP ;)

PS is Adobe Premier hard to use?

172 Cup
Nice, if you like that sorta thing. :) I don't think I could ever have my car sounding as loud as that though. Good video editing skills.

Thomss said:
*The laws of the road where obeyed at all times*

No they were not, Catalyst converters are a requirement of law, therefore everytime you use your car on a public road you are breaking the law, so NOT obeying the laws of the road at any time, to be more accurate.....lol ;) ;) :) :)

Simon

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
mate,apart from the decat, wat zorst system you got as i want that sort of tuned up sound and not the 'chavvy going straight through you sound'

Bore size etc?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
That sounds absolutely awesome mate. Would really like something like that but doubt I would be able to live with it!

Gonna get myself a H&S when I have the money.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Mattsclio! said:
mate,apart from the decat, wat zorst system you got as i want that sort of tuned up sound and not the 'chavvy going straight through you sound'

Bore size etc?

Note 100% sure on bore size but it is larger than standard. When they finished putting it on, they (the guys at AAS) showed me the original size and the new size etc... Perhaps give them a buzz
AAS 0191 2673718

:D

MY10 R35 GTR
Thomss said:
Note 100% sure on bore size but it is larger than standard. When they finished putting it on, they (the guys at AAS) showed me the original size and the new size etc... Perhaps give them a buzz
AAS 0191 2673718

:D

Thomss, how much the zorst + decat set u back???

You notice any increase?decrease in power?torque

black golf v6 4 motion
going alright gutted i couldn't go the them meet on sunday though, am thinking bowt a de-cat myself after that video like was mint

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Yep I never went neither! Sounded like a great time.
get your self over to AAS dude they do a great job and no light on my dash neither!

ITB'd GDI Original?
Excellent video! Exhaust sounds cool, quite loud though, don't suppose you know how loud? Where exactly are AAS mate, I might have to pay them a visit before FCS.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Thanks guys. AAS are just along from BNQ on scotswood road, over the round about then next right there is a big sign there AAS.

Thomas

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Cheers guys! Ni the only other mod I have is a ITG panel filter, I soon plan to get some new CAMs - headwork and a remap. Which should be fun!! I'm make another video after that :D