ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[[Here we go again]] 182 DECAT MOVIE

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Hey guys,

Some of you may remember may remember this thread:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97588&highlight=aas

Well, a friend of mine works at the BBC... So I asked him nicely for a loan of a video camera, which was all cool.

So me and my brother and a friend of mine went out for a few hours last week and made a video...!

As per the video credits....

*The laws of the road where obeyed at all times*

Enjoy :)

((( * http://www.floatingpoint.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/182decat.wmv * )))

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
vid is excellent, bet you nearly sh*t when you come out of that tunnel a bit sideways! lol quality stuff

Racing Blue 182
nice vid, looks like something off top gear, well maybe 5th gear

did you nearly loose it after that tunnel? looks like the back end went

Tangoed Works
Scary moment when the back end goes light!! That happened to me last night at a speed I cant possibly reveal or condone! Car sounds amazing, similar to jap v-tec!! Awesome.

Fiesta ST
hehe sounds cool. Multi-storey car park, scottswood road, and down by Gateshead stadium at one point wern't ya? :D Top stuff!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
mmm that sounds awesome! i want one :( good video, nicely done!

MKIII 138
top stuff, best home/car vid ive ever seen TBH.

that exhaust adds a few cylinders on that car im sure :D sounds THEE NUTS couldnt get a better sound out of the 182 exhaust next fit a hillpower IK and add some Cams or better still throttle bodies for silly noise.

anyways thats awesome im getting a decat now

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
So thats what a Decat does..

Love it! Its like the beging to Gran Tourismo! Bet there wasn't just skid marks on the road after the tunnel!

Awesome, nice one.

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
great vid, shame you cant really hear the full noise of the exhaust over the music tho.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Awesome vid mate,really well done....sounds the nuts too,not too disimilar to mine. really enjoyed it.

1998 BMW e46 323i
sounds v.aggressive. does it no do your head in when you're in the car?

My old rear silencer just annoyed the hell outta me

Golf R/Leon FR
very good vid fella, one of the best ive seen.

exhaust sounds nice, is definatley worth getting a decat.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Thanks guys, took a week to put the video together so it's nice to hear all the cool comments. I have a 90 meg full quality version also. But don't have enough space to host it.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Nice vid...couldn't live with the exhaust sound...but the editing was excellent.

Was it ESP that saved the day after braking hard in a bend - or lightening quick reactions ;) ?