ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help

monaco blue 172
hello there.would someone be able to tell me where the interior fan motor is on my 172 sport o2 reg.fans have gone off and i want to test fan to see if it is that.thanx :)

monaco blue 172
have i done summit wrong on this site to upset people?i have put two problems up in a week and no one has helped me!!!!!!!!!!is it beacause i am a new boy????????????lol:eek:

hello there.would someone be able to tell me where the interior fan motor is on my 172 sport o2 reg.fans have gone off and i want to test fan to see if it is that.thanx :)

The fan is under the drivers side scuttle panel. if your fans stopped working though its most likly th resister unit pack which is ontop of the fan unit cannot miss it realy the only fix is realy a new fan unit from Renault £100 ish.

have i done summit wrong on this site to upset people?i have put two problems up in a week and no one has helped me!!!!!!!!!!is it beacause i am a new boy????????????lol:eek:

Its probably because few on here try and help anyone.

monaco blue 172
hi there.i have read other posts and they have said resistor pack but as there is no way of testing it would rather rule the fan motor out, thanx for info .:)

hi there.i have read other posts and they have said resistor pack but as there is no way of testing it would rather rule the fan motor out, thanx for info .:)

take the motor out and stick 12v to it if you want or stick a multimeter on the resister pack.