ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help with torrents

Civic Type -R FN2
im downloading this torrent, its got 2000 odd seeds but its only connected to 2 of them? how do i fix it so that i get a better download? its getting an avg. of like 3kbs.

thanks

Leon Cupra R 225
I know Rob_887 has spoken about them before and seems to know how to get the best out of uTorrent. I'll do a search...

Rover 620ti, MK1 Valver
how do you get involved with newsgroups?. what ones are the best to join?

oh and as for the torrenting.. google for "port forwarding" might help a bit

Depending what Torrent client your using make sure you have the upload limit set to HIGHER then 12Kbs other wize your downloads will be limted.

My Utorrent is Upload limt = 12Kbs Download limt = Unlimited

Here a screen shot

P.s My bets are your downloading prison break lol.

Last edited:
  RS Meg 175
Yeah i used to get this aswell, but basically the seeds are people that have the download you are after and that means they are not online, OR your software is cack tbh,

i use Bitlord and its wicked, use PirateBay.org for torrents as you get a review with each torrent were others have downloaded it, try that ^^ im no expert but it worked :p

RS Meg 175
Yeah i used to get this aswell, but basically the seeds are people that have the download you are after and that means they are not online, OR your software is cack tbh,

i use Bitlord and its wicked, use PirateBay.org for torrents as you get a review with each torrent were others have downloaded it, try that ^^ im no expert but it worked :p

Civic Type -R FN2
small file there jesus! lol

what internet are you on? im on 8mb never see those speeds