ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with Neon Footwell idea

Im buying some neon footwell lights in green for my black 03 plate...

Im having all silver floor, i want to get a switch in the ashtray for the lights, i want to no how easy it is 2 do and if anyone knows how 2 do it?

Cheers Samm

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

why put a switch in the dash ? why not just connect it up to the interior light relay ? so when someone opens the door it comes on.

I thought about doing this a while back but decided it would look tacky.

good luck ;)

where does the interior light positive & negative feeds go thru the car in the mk3 clio? as in the route the wires take,

Number 1- its definetly not tacky because if it was id never do it...and i dont want it coming on when i open the doors, i want a switch so i can turn it on and off!

I need some help tho, who knows how i can do this?

Heya... I could draw up a wiring diagram if you want...? pm with ur email addy if you want it doing. & I dont think its tacky either! tacky neons = neon pedals, neon gear knob, neon windscreen washers & neon valve caps!!!!

p.s. my black 03 arrives in september :D