ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help with monitor headunit

why do i want one hum tell me why do i want one !!!!!! they are no use so why the hell do i want one so much !!!!!!!!!

please help me whats good what bad what do i want etc

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

cause you can connect a xbox to it and you got a full in car entertainment system... thats why.

Ps. I am going to be putting my alpine one up for sale on ebay within the next few days

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Some bumf about it..

ALPINE CVA 1003R 6.5 inch Fully motorized wide screen monitor.

6.5 inch Fully motorized wide screen monitor,Built-in 45 watt x 4 amplifier,AM/FM radio tuner,Navigation and auxiliary video inputs all rolled into one chassis,the CVA-1003 is an awesome unit to start your dream Mobile Multimedia car

GBP £ Price £904.99 (RRP £999.99)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Its only like a couple months old, still got about 10 montht warranty and I still have the original box and all instructions + cables etc.

It doesnt come with a built in cd player but you can hook up a 6/12 disk changer to it, and you can connect the alpine navigation unit for full sat nav voice guided directions etc.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I will be putting it up with a reserve of £500.

It has full AI-Net aswell so you can hook up anything made by alpine that has AI-net (virtually everything they make now)

The reason I am selling it is I got a rather good deal on a full panasonic Navigation/Changer/7" screen HU - I am waiting for this stuff to arrive before I sell it. Oh its ready for a remote, you can buy a full remote for it too, either a steering wheel one (requires and adaptor) or a wireless normal remote.

The main reason to get an Alpine is sound quality though. The improvement in sound quality over the standard renault unit was incredible, and that was through the same crappy renault speakers

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Err, cant really say just now where I got it from.

They cost so much cause there is quite a bit of technology in them for example looking straight past the full motorised part of it, straight past the fact that there is a screen where you can normally only fit a cd player.. the sat nav will talk me to my destination, and it monitors the TMC so if there are any traffic jams it lets you know and offers an alternative route.

The alpine one I will be selling was retailing for £999.99 when I got it.

The panasonic stuff I got for just a bit more, the panasonic DVD navigation unit is about £1000 quid on its own.. hehe..

I am dreaming and wanting the kenwood system, The m700 is the nicest looking screen ever imo, But the kenwood sat nav is £2500 rrp!!