ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with leaks

Having recently sorted the normal sunroof leak, I now have a leak into the boot. The car is parked on the drive meaning that because of the slope the rear passenger side is the lowest corner. This morning following heavy rain the boot had an inch of water in the spare wheel well and there was also a pool of water in the very corner of the boot (lowest point). I have checked the roof lining and the sunroof isn't leaking also the boot seal appears to be OK. I don't have this problem when the car is parked flat.
Because of the slope the rear passenger wheel sits approx. 1ft lower than the front driver, just to give you the picture.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Having recently sorted the normal sunroof leak, I now have a leak into the boot. The car is parked on the drive meaning that because of the slope the rear passenger side is the lowest corner. This morning following heavy rain the boot had an inch of water in the spare wheel well and there was also a pool of water in the very corner of the boot (lowest point). I have checked the roof lining and the sunroof isn't leaking also the boot seal appears to be OK. I don't have this problem when the car is parked flat.
Because of the slope the rear passenger wheel sits approx. 1ft lower than the front driver, just to give you the picture.

something to do with the rear lights if I rememember correctly. This happened to me when I had a broken rear light. is it seated correctly?

clio v6
water gets in through the little grommets ,seal them with tiger seal and this will cure it. i had this problem with another 182 i had last year.

spent 2 days removing carpets to dry everything out and checked every seal I could think of. fingers crossed its sorted. I bought this car for my daughter and I have to say I love driving it so much so I'm considering getting a 182 for a track car.