ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help with dual optics!

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
trying to upgrade the headlights in my mk2 ph1. bought a set of dual optics of eBay and apparntly i need connectors? i asked somebody on here about them and he said they dont make them anymore or something. so, looking at the guide on here, i went and bought all the stuff said -

· [FONT=&quot]Wire cutters and strippers[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Quality wire and crimp terminals (see diagram in wiring section).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]Crimp Tool[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]2X Snap lock connectors/splitters (see diagram in wiring section).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]A Red 5 amp mini fuse, you may have one as spare in your fusebox cover.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]2X Double optic Light clusters[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]2X HB3 bulbs[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]2X H7 bulbs[/FONT][/FONT]

but a mate says i need some sort of connector for the back of the lights. wee tad confused. probably havnt explained too well either tbh but aw well! any helps appreciated ladsss!