ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with correct version number for RS Tuner

Leon TFSI, Clio 172
Hi all,

Sorry to be a pain but would like someone to confirm the map I should download for my car so I dont screw it up.

Here is the info from my car

CarVersion.jpg

Is the below link the correct one for my car? Is it a cal or a full ecu flash I need to do?

http://www.fastchip.nl/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=50&category_id=18&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

T
hanks for the help!
Si

Leon TFSI, Clio 172
Ok, So I think I need the below...

First - 6500_5404_OEM
Second - cal_6500_5404 STG1 RON98_0711
Or this one [h=1]cal 110 6400 1408 RON98 0910[/h]
Do I need the second one? What does the first file do? Will it remap the car at all or does it just update the software.... I have bought the license and the first map is £5 and the second one is £49 so need to make sure I need it before buying it.

Thanks all

Evo 8 MR
Make sure you check your VIN number against the file your downloading first.

New editor won't let me type normal after second link. :mad:

Evo 8 MR
If your VIN number goes something like VF1CB1Nxxxxx then you should be fine with those files.

Leon TFSI, Clio 172
It is cb1n!

Thanks very very much!

Is [h=1]cal_6500_5404 STG1 RON98_0711 worth the money? There is another one that is only £10?[/h]
Thanks again!

Leon TFSI, Clio 172
All done, just come back from a blast in the car! It so so so much more responsive lower down! You are right it was worth every penny!

Thanks for your help again!

Si

Clio Trophy
Hi guys, I am having a similar problem with my RS tuner. I have paid 246 euros for the standard tuner and when ordered I ensured it was the correct one based on my Vin number. I have successfully backed up my standard ECU. The problem I am having now is finding the performance map to write to ECU. I assumed i got the stage 1 map free with the rstuner? Is this not the case? I have looked on fastchips and it suggests you can download a 98 ron map for 49 euros, is this on top of the 246 euros I paid for the tuner? The fast chip website says fastchip stage 1 map is included with every purchase? Would really appreciate some help here, thanks Nick

LY R26 #288
Best off sending an email to Henk. I would have thought you would have got at-least a discount on the map.

Clio Trophy
Thanks Henk, I got your email, I will get the screen shots over to you this afternoon, thanks for getting back to me so quickly, awesome service, 4.29am??
Have you just got back from da club!!

Thanks Nick