ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with code please

Renault Clio 1.2
image_zpsba9961fa.jpg

can anyone help with this code please? I had MOT last week and it failed on usual air bag/service light.i left it with garage overnight and it still hadn't been fixed! The car is used by other half for work so needed it back for that (aswell as having 2 children) so they said take it and bring it in Monday. We did this but got told it probably wouldn't be seen all day (pointless) so I took it and fixed wires myself, next day took it back for them to clear codes and retest, had still not been done! So left with them for another night which took it to today. Their electric blokes still hadn't looked/fixed it so they got on it this afternoon, which is when whey picked up the new code. Have they sorted it...No and it's not even guaranteed to be first job in morning. Me and the wife are fuming to say least they've had it for a good few days and nothings fixed so hoping you can understand code for me

sorry for rant
All help is appreciated