ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help please!!!

Dont worry you wont make it worse. Even if it does cut out, it should start again a minte later. Mine did. Just keep glancing at the needle and if it drops down then there's your problem right there. It might not be your issue but it's worth a shot IMO.

Yeah will try, i mean theres so many things it could be. Other than that it seems drive fine apart from the usual niggles from renaults. Squeeky clutch etc.

thanks

Ok will try mate, dont really want it get any worse as im f**ked if it does. Back to uni next weekish and f**k if im gonna pay to get this sh*t sorted

Thank god ive got RAC cover LOL!!

lol, im back to uni too and my car won't start in the rain!! need to get that fixed!
what uni u at? im at sheffield. Not going to take the car up there though, the roads are utter b****cks!
Gonna wrap it up nice and warm and leave it on my nice sunny drive in surrey to hibernate for the winter.

Lol sounds like a plan, I go staffs uni. Know a few people who go uni down there. Went down a few times get slightly nailed like, good nite out.

Know what you mean about the roads too, f**king awful