ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help please gents, mist washer jets....

Clio
Can some one please advise me as to what washer jets will fit my car. I was looking for the mist type ones but there are so many on eBay. I have a 2004 clio. Many thanks Ross

RS Clio 172 Cup
Go to your local Citroen dealer and ask for a pair of Citroen Xsara washer jets. The part # should end in V8 iirc. Cost me about £14 last week.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Don't buy ebay ones, I bought two sets and both where totally rubbish with one side just hitting the plastic trim at the bottom.

I went to the scrap yard, popped two jets out a Citroen and popped them in my pocket and walked out and they have been the best free mod i have done covering the whole screen with a even spread.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Get genuine Citroen ones off fleabay job done 100% improvment on std shitty reno ones cheap quick mod