ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help please clio 182 £3225?

Artic Blue 182
artic blue 2005 for sale?

mot and tax till may

2 previous owners

4 service stamps and cambelt been done at 53k

what do we thing to this?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Check HPI to see whether its been categorised or finance owed...and then have general check on bodywork and mechanics...but good price if all is present and correct :)

21 Turbo
Whatever one you buy, you will have to put your hand your pocket at some point mate......narrow it down to colour, whether ur seeking already modded or standard, bills from current owner not neccessarily previous ones, go drive it if it feels tight and right. You'll know when you get in it mate.

I plumped for a completely stock 172 Monaco for £2k on 76k with Reno history to 60k and all belts done in Jan.....it needed an Oil Pressure switch, engine mounts and balljoints. I renew all suspension and bushings on whatever I buy so that didnt matter to me, the engine mounts, well they could've gone at any point, so Ive just had some Vibratechnics items fitted, car feels brand new now.

I look at a car thinking, whats my plans for it....whatevers on my list to change, I dont bother checking the condition of......

Good luck with purchase mate