ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed to slow

Clio
Ive got a 1.2 8v ( i think) and well as above its to slow, i used to have a 106 which seemed faster even thoue it was only 1.1, wat should i get to make my clio go like f**k, dont wanna spend to much reali but enough to give it a BIT EXTRA

thanxs

Dom :rasp:

It's never going to 'go like f**k'. save up and get a faster car, or williams conversion ;)

edit: just noticed you have a mk2, so forget the willy lump :) just strip the rear and stick to small wheels.

Last edited:
  RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
clios arnt exactly fat free. they are heavy. i had an old 1.3 fiesta which had the same amount of horse power, but would easily beat my clio (2002 model). just not as comfy. or good looking.

Clio
Thanxs, i need to keep the back in, o well i think i'll just carry on save'in, hopefully goininto the navy this year as a pilot so mite be able to get a faster car as my insurance is gonna drop loads

cheers Dom