ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help needed radio display in clio 182

clio 182 bg ff
When I git my car it had a aftermarket pioneer stereo fitted so just the clock and temp was displayed, ive since removed the pioneer stereo and replaced with a standard unit and still just the clock and temp are displayed?? Any help would be great to get radio displayed again as im pulling my hair out

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
When I git my car it had a aftermarket pioneer stereo fitted so just the clock and temp was displayed, ive since removed the pioneer stereo and replaced with a standard unit and still just the clock and temp are displayed?? Any help would be great to get radio displayed again as im pulling my hair out

Are all the plugs plugged into the back of the stereo??

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
If you've got a 182 you've probably got the wrong radio. A tuner list will not work with an update list display and visa verse.

You can tell if you've got an update list as the yellow plug in the back will have looped wires in.