ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed in Manchester.

Hello folks,

Today I set about changing the rear disks and pads on my 182 as the bearings are on their way out. However I've got to the point of removing the hub nut and with my 3 foot breaker it just isn't moving.

The car is up on stands and I need it for work on Tuesday, if anyone in the area has either a massive extension bar for a breaker or a cordless impact gun I would happily chuck beer money your way if you could come and help me get this nut off before I burn the car down in fury.

I'm on the quays so pretty central to the area.

Cheers,

Luke

There isn't a plug too near but I reckon I can wrangle an extension that would do the job, that would be an enormous help mate!

I'm undoing it with the wheel off, will it make a difference? I can swing off the breaker bar and the nut isn't going anywhere.

Cheers!

There isn't a plug too near but I reckon I can wrangle an extension that would do the job, that would be an enormous help mate!

I'm undoing it with the wheel off, will it make a difference? I can swing off the breaker bar and the nut isn't going anywhere.

Cheers!
I have an extension but would still need a plug nearby haha, yeah try it with the wheel back on with handbrake and in gear then swing on the breaker bar like Tarzan!

There is a plug it's just about 30 feet away. There doesn't seem to be any play in it whatsoever, are you about tomorrow mate?

Should be fine, extension will be long enough. Yeah can be I'm at Salford myself tonight just need to head back home for the impact gun and the extension my tools live in my boot.

I'm on Broadway right near media city/ Lowry you close to there?

Yer, If you're up tonight mate I'm always up for late night spannering haha. Yer I'm in the XQ7 building where the tram stops at Exchange quay.