ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed in location of vibration/engine mount after clutch replacement

Clio 2 1,6 16v
Dear Clio fanatics,
I am the owner of a Clio 1,6 16V. Engine: k4m.
I have just finished replacing my clutch and several other wear parts. As always, i struggle to find a way to keep track of screws and nuts, but this time, i have really messed up :smile:
I end up with this square "mount" for vibration or what it is, and i really need help in locating where it should go.

The part is listed in the attached diagram, with the number 31 - the square to the right.

Can annyone help me with this?

Kindest Regards, Lasse.

bWVkaWFJZDo4MTI2MjkxMw==
01003035_1.png

Clio 2 1,6 16v
Sorry, seems i have left this thread in wrong section, should´ve technical.
Vaughan - The dog bone? Im reffering to the number 31. Dog bone is, 19, right?

PH2 172
Dear Clio fanatics,
I am the owner of a Clio 1,6 16V. Engine: k4m.
I have just finished replacing my clutch and several other wear parts. As always, i struggle to find a way to keep track of screws and nuts, but this time, i have really messed up :smile:
I end up with this square "mount" for vibration or what it is, and i really need help in locating where it should go.

The part is listed in the attached diagram, with the number 31 - the square to the right.

Can annyone help me with this?

Kindest Regards, Lasse.

bWVkaWFJZDo4MTI2MjkxMw==
01003035_1.png
No 30 in my diagram,
https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/gen...B0AQBVLUUF0Bw$&vid=1247&cid=75573&uid=3218&q=
Described as silent block, I suspect it has migrated from its location under No 12 in your diagram ( top RH engine mount ).
Dedicated weight savers bin them.