ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!! Need A Car Now!!!

BG182®
ok i need a car as soon as because it driving me mad without one. i need something to get me to work and back. im just lookin for a crappy banger, dont car what it looks like. ive 500 to spend up front. is there other sites apart from auto trader where i can find cars? plz help becaues im buggerd without some wheels :( i live in the bexleyheath/welling area. thanks

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have around ten cars that fit the bill!!! :)

i live in bristol :(

I live in yeovil (somerset), and you could have mine for £500, but im guesing that is not that much closer!!??

you may aswell just find one locally. i very much doubt soemone is going to spend 30 quid on autotrader for a 500 quid car.. ?

try ebay thats where i got my 460 quid clio runaround from!

BG182®
you may aswell just find one locally. i very much doubt soemone is going to spend 30 quid on autotrader for a 500 quid car.. ?

try ebay thats where i got my 460 quid clio runaround from!

yea didnt really think of that. sayin that im gonna take a walk and have look before it gets to dark :dapprove: cheers.

2 wheel power
yeah agree on ebay.I got my 106 off there for 130 quid so i win! I have a clio i need rid off, its a non runner though so probably wouldnt be any good to you

BG182®
well ive gone for a walk and all i could find was a £500 nova...now evin thats pushing the boat a bit for a bloody nova! guess il hato try ebay and hava look whats on there

Local paper, post office board etc find some old granny who's selling up, thats what I did. You can't go far wrong with an old VW.

Glacier White 197 Cup
am the man u want!!! vw scirocco gt2 1.8 8 v with 94K. No rust at all! Has never broken down. I am far away but its worth it! Could deliver or collect depending on the price or even meet half way. 4 months MOT and 6 months tax. Runs totally perfect! Around £500 depending on delivery! its a steal. I can PM u piks if u want them!

Herdie

Last edited:
  BG182®
am the man u want!!! vw scirocco gt2 1.8 8 v with 94K. No rust at all! Has never broken down. I am far away but its worth it! Could deliver or collect depending on the price or even meet half way. 4 months MOT and 6 months tax. Runs totally perfect! Around £500 depending on delivery! its a steal. I can PM u piks if u want them!

Herdie

sounds like a bargin m8. not sure about the insurance tho as im only 18. the highest group i can go is about 8-9, ive been looking at a ford focus for the past few days and near to buying it but just in case this falls throu(and my luck it will) i need to get a banger before the 12th for when i go back to work.