ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help me buy a 350z!

FF182 Brembo Max, BMC CDA
Hi,

This is a little wierd. I saw a 350z on Autotrader for a few grand less than others were going for so I emailed the lady asking for more details a few days later the car was not autotrader anymore. Shes selling it because shes getting devorce and wants to get rid of it quckly. The car is currently in Germany. I checked it out (via a reg checking service) and its got no finance owed on it, never been stolen or wrote off but saying never been exported?

I asked about V5 etc and she emailed me this -

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The reg number is ********. Let me asure you that there are no payments off any description to be paid off on this car.The car is now on the shipping company warehouse and it has been checked by their inspectors before being accepted to be crate,all papers are already sealed in crate.Along with the car, you will receive the original invoice, logbook, keys and all the documents to register it into your name.HPI cleared, it is free of encumbrances and liens.Thanks,

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I asked about payment and she sent this -[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
As a delivery service, I'll use Lufthansa Air Cargo, will not take longer than 2-3 days until you will receive the car. Anyway, once I'll start the delivery, the shipping company will confirm you the exactly day and hour when the car arrive to your location.
The deal will go strictly according to ebay rules and policy regarding eBay protection program - to start the official transaction, I need to know your details, full name and shipping address.As soon as I have them I'll start the official procedure, and the eBay will notify you about this. You will make the payment to ebay.The money will remain in their account until you will receive and inspect the car. You have the 7 days inspection time period and the option to accept or reject the car.As soon as the car arrives, you will test the car and if it does not matches 100% to your expectations, you will return it in max. 7 days
since the arrival date. In this case, the eBay will refund you the full amount back and
you will send me the product in the original crate and you don't have to pay
the return shipping and insurance. Please let me know for sure if you wish to proceed my car.

Does this sound dodgey or shall i do it?

Turbos.
Now i know why they bother. Dude, of course its dodgy.

BTW i am selling money trees. They are the £50 note variety. PM if you want one for £3.50.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
bit iffy imo. type the womans name into google and see what comes up.

when my dad was selling his car in autotrader some woman asked lots of questions. he type her name in google and a whole loads of stuff came up car/scam related

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
hi.

george_2_200x150.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Even if it is genuine (which it won't be),
she says she's getting a divorce, I know loads of blokes
who have had all there stuff sold from under them just because
of a crazy b1tch wife.

Do you not think that maybe she's selling HIS car just
to p1ss him off?

Something to bare in mind just incase it is genuine.
(Which it wont be)

ahhh the old, its already in a crate with all the paperwork even though I dont know where I am shipping it yet....

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Im realy intrested in one of thoses can you email me more information about it do they need a lot of water and would it be ok to plant it in the garden ???

Many thanks Alan

Now i know why they bother. Dude, of course its dodgy.

BTW i am selling money trees. They are the £50 note variety. PM if you want one for £3.50.

Trophy #473
My mate just bought an imported 350 (or fairlady Z as it say on the badge) is a 53 reg GT model, tan leather, with the bose sterio and momo wheel, 21k miles, cost him £12000, bargin. Import FTW

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
My mate just bought an imported 350 (or fairlady Z as it say on the badge) is a 53 reg GT model, tan leather, with the bose sterio and momo wheel, 21k miles, cost him £12000, bargin. Import FTW

And cheap tax too

BMW X5
Hi mate, PM me if you want some advice on 350z's as I bought one 6 months ago and know a lot about them (imports and UK spec cars).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanH View Post

You can't get a GT import. They only did the "GT" in the UK.

Cheap tax only valid for cars mostly prior to 04 when they started registering the CO2 level on the import documentation. They came out in 2002 and the early ones simply didn't have CO2 figures available (well Nissan didn't provide to importers!)

Not a bad price, don't know if you know - there are something like 250 or so differences between the jap spec one & the the UK spec one. Some of the jap ones i've seen never had brembo's :S

White APE
I came across a similar scam like this on a Civic type-r when i was browsing about. Apparantly the family moved to spain and took the car with them but couldnt use it out there. Selling a 06 CTR for £6500

Cant believe ppl pull these scams but the sad thing is ppl must fall for them.