ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help, mats n splitter

Clio 182 FF
Recently purchased a 182 Cup and hate the mats that are in it,they are genuine Renault ones very thick and top quality but hate the colour,grey checks,my sis thinks they look like carpet lol
Was wondering if anyone has bought new genuine Renault mats,where from and how much?
Also when i purchased the car has'nt got a splitter,got money off for this reason,how much and from where?
Thanks a lot for any help.....

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
for your splitter mate have a look on the ktec site for a carbon fiber splitter there real nice looking when they are on,

a lot of people on here go for the skoda splitter, but i dont think they look nowere near as good as a ktec cf splitter,

thats what i would be in your shoes ,as for mats i'm sure you will find some 1 on here ? or ebay iv spotted a good set ( cup mats too )

Clio 182 FF
Cheers bud,i've been looking on Ebay for past couple of weeks and can't tel if there genuine.I've been offered a splitter of a guy in Scotland whos breaking his 182 and has offered me that for the right price....

Mk3 clio 1.5
If you cant tell if there genuine on ebay, have a look at sellers feedback and see if anyone has gave bad feedback for thay reason. Only way without buying.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
west renault on here do some lovely mats. as said a skoda splitter will go (will need to trim then ends of as its slightly longer) but a carbon splitter is the way forward.

Clio 182
My splitter only goes round the edge of the bumper, not across the middle, perhaps 1 foot either side then cut @ 45% no idea why?? anyone else have this?

Craig