ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Fitting Luke 4 Point Harness onto a 172 Cup

172 Cup,R8, Exige S1
Hi Guys,
Looking to fit a set of Luke 4 Point harnesses, is there any good photos showing the exact positioning to fit the anchors on a 172 Cup or a guide? I am running corbeau club sport seats on a XL low frame. I assume I need to drill the holes and not weld, I also received the plates from corbeau/luke

Also if anyone wants to fit them near to High Wycombe let me know as I would be prepared to pay unless it is quick and straight forward job

Attachments

• luke.JPG
    luke.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 139

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Have you got back seats fitted still? One eye bolt in the origional lower seatbelt mounting point at bottom of door pillar, one in the rear seat belt clip mounting, one in the isofix mounting and one just back from the left seat mounting with one of the plates you pictured underneath. It's better to mount the rears off a harness bar or cage, but the above is how to fit if not.
20170524_184944.jpg

172 Cup,R8, Exige S1
Have you got back seats fitted still? One eye bolt in the origional lower seatbelt mounting point at bottom of door pillar, one in the rear seat belt clip mounting, one in the isofix mounting and one just back from the left seat mounting with one of the plates you pictured underneath. It's better to mount the rears off a harness bar or cage, but the above is how to fit if not. View attachment 190118

Thank you for the reply, I have just today ordered a half cage so should be with me in 2 week, I may however do your technique as a temporary measure. Can you confirm the eye bolt sizes required and do you have any pictures of the left side of the seat mounting you talk about?

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I will try and find a picture for you. The eye bolt size for the iso fix is M10 x 1.5mm thread, 23mm long and all the others are 7/16" UNF. You can also use scroth fixings. Hope that helps.