ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help finding the right 182 wishbones, inner and outer track rods /ends

BG182 Track car
Want to reace my wishbones and. Inner and outer track rods for a freshen up, dont really want to use genuine renault parts as i get good discount on fai and firstline parts

what are the part numbers for these as maybe able to cross reference as i seem to only have the inner rods that are 320mm and thats to short i beleive and are the wishbones the same across the board on 182 it isnt a cup but has 172 cup hubs fited

many thanks in advance

Many.
Doubt you'll get the correct extra caster wishbones from your suppliers.

Track rod ends are standard Clio, the inners show up as Kangoo items iirc, Have a search as its been covered about 4 million times.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Worth just gettin the track rod an poly bushing them then

Yeah as long as you can press the old bushes out without damaging the wishbone, also make sure your wishbones are slightly bent or anything because polybushes are more sensitive to that.

BG182 Track car
Tbh maybe just buy genuine arms with balljoints an get the kangoo arms an trackrods , are the track rods the long type or short as it lists 2