ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Choosing New Phone For Tomorrow

BMW 320ci
T-mob contracts near the end so time for a new upgrade/price plan.

I'm thinking of the white Nokia N79 or the Nokia 5800 but can't choose between them.

Opinions on which one is better? Or is there something else I should get instead?

Must be on T-mob, don't like the other networks plus I can keep my number.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Neither, N79 is old hat and the 5800 is flawed.

MyTouch3G next week AFAIK.

BMW M135i
N97 is in a bit of a different price range to the 5800 and 79 though. Just had one myself and love it personally.

none, just walk
im waiting for the n97 on tmobile, when i phone them they all cannot tell me when its coming out. i got my mate who works for t mobile to do some looking around and he said its coming out in the next 2 days, but when they check now its not showing on their stock list so the advisors on the phone dont know anything else.

its also on the coming soon list on their net

BMW 320ci
I got the G1 last night seems good so far and can upgrade to n97 or the new G1 if I want to but at an extra cost.

clio...
Cracking phone to choose buddy, I've just ordered an N97 in around about way from tmobile. Cannot wait.