ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help brake limiter

Renault clio mk1 p3
I when to renault today to get a part for my uprated brakes, but thay have 8 different numbers for the same item so i dont know what one to order.:dapprove:

The part i need is the load sensitive pressure regulating valve or some my call it the brake limiter, its from a MK1 RSI with no ABS,

Any help please,

Lots of Alfas
Get the vehicle type code and fabrication number off the vin plate and ill have a look for you.

Renault clio mk1 p3
<P>
Get the vehicle type code and fabrication number off the vin plate and ill have a look for you.
</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Thats the problem, my clio Mk1 did not come with this as standard,</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Because i swaped my rear axel&nbsp;(drum brakes) with one from&nbsp;a clio Mk1 RSI (disc brakes)</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>I did not take the VIN number from the clio i got the axle from, but i did get the reg (M957EGN) but i have been told by renault that the car is not on there system.</P>