ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help 2003 clio dead

Clio Dynamique Black 3Dr
Got a 2003 clio dynamique 1.2, the key doesnt lock or open the doors. i've changed the battery in the key fob still no luck, so opened doors manually from passenger side but engine does not start aswell, put key inignition turn it nothing happens, no lights come on or anything.

Charged battery but nothing

It was fine, drove it, when i got home parked up, the only thing i can think of was the fan stayed on for a while when i switched the car off.

Next day car is dead.

Any ideas??

Evo
Battery may not be holding its charge, in other words its fooked.

Other than that you may have something draining the battery, possibly a stuck relay or you leaving auxillaries on? ( interior lights, stereo equipment etc ).

Clio Dynamique Black 3Dr
Battery may not be holding its charge, in other words its fooked.

Other than that you may have something draining the battery, possibly a stuck relay or you leaving auxillaries on? ( interior lights, stereo equipment etc ).

nah i didnt leave anything on, but only thing is the car was damaged from front so i took passenger side light out and bumper was hanging off from same side, so maybe when it rained water got inside that gap and into the wires or something??

Im gonna have a go at replacing the battery. I let you know how i get on.

Thanks for the help much appreciated.