ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP 172 wont start

172 Flamer
I have been having a porblem with the car for over a week now. i left the car for 3 days and when i came back to it, it wouldnt start. the battery was dodgy so i tried to jump start it and nothing happend just ticks over but wont start. I replaced the TDC sensor and thens till nothing. My electrical warning light is on also. Today i stripped it down and found that the injectors are reciving fuel but are not injecting into the engine. The engine is sparking but no fuel is going through! Is there a fuse / relay for the injectors that might have blown? I am trying not to spend massive amountsw of money so trying to diognose and fix myself but i am stuck ! Any suggestions ?

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Mine's gone green too, and now it wont spark ;)

As above, attack the relays and fuses first - get a volt meter on the injector wires and see if they are receiving little or no voltage