ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Clio 200 FF + CUP
Hi my name is Jim,

I recently purchased a full spec Clio 200 the least powerful car I have owned for about 8 years but I love it. :)

Already done one track day and was very impressed, anyway here are some pictures:

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

DSC_0526.gif

DSC_0250.gif

DSC_0331.gif

I hoping to get one sneaky trip out to the ring before xmas this year, might try and tie Spa and the german Gp circuit all in if i can get some time away from the office :D

Hope you enjoy the pics

Cheers

Jim

Clio 200 FF + CUP
Jim, is it all standard or have you changed anything on it yet?

Hi, At the moment it is how i spec'd it from the factory.

Next year I will more than likely change the spec:

What I’m thinking:

Braided Hoses
Brake Fluid
Pads
KW’s
Panel filter
Second set of wheels with a cut slick

Thanks,

Jim

Clio 200 FF + CUP
Very stealthy! I like.

What else have you had before/how does it compare?

R

Gti Golf MK4 180bhp
Focus Rs
Golf R32
E46 M3
P1 Scooby
FOCUS ST2 with large turbo
Mk5 R32 Aps R300
Focus Rs with 340bhp
330s Scooby
Moutune Focus St

Most of my other cars have had more power so i do miss the stight line speed point and go power but thats not the end of the world.

The Clio feels great i love the high reving engine the pull after 5k is great for such a low powered car and the handling is prefect most bends i come out of i'm thinking to myself i could of taken that faster no problem lol

So all in all very happy with the Clio

In an ideal world I wouldn’t have purchased one (im glad i have :)) but commitments to building work on home and the Mrs Lining me up for another kid next year I needed to stop spending money on cars lol

The other reason for buying the Clio is my love for track days and this car doubles for a great road / track day car imo

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Welcome Jim, Nice spec :approve:
I'm sure i've seen your 200 in Witham a few times, in the safe hands of your wife.

And from seeing the green forklift in one pic, I have a very good idea where you live (I promise not to stalk you)

Clio 200 FF + CUP
Welcome Jim, Nice spec :approve:
I'm sure i've seen your 200 in Witham a few times, in the safe hands of your wife.

And from seeing the green forklift in one pic, I have a very good idea where you live (I promise not to stalk you)

LOL

Yes the wife drives it every day she works in Witham.

Do you live local then?

Clio
Welcome mate,

Where did you find this wife? If cutting back on cars means a spec'd up 200. I want one.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Gotta say seats are fookin awsome...........

Imagine these in a PH1.........

S