ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello too!

ReanultSport Clio 182
Hey Guys

I'm Ben brought my Clio 182 4 years ago and i've just started to modify it for track days. Thought i'd log on to get the inside info on how to do it properly. Took her to the Nurbergring this year and decided that new breaks would be a great starting point, so if anyone knows a good set u-get in touch!

Clio 182FF
Welcome and be prepared to learn a lot! I've gone from being a total car noob to being a total car noob with a slight idea but not much :)

B

Ben^

Hello and welcome, google K-tec Racing, they tend to have everything you will need.

As for which ones to choose, if you have a question just find the relevent section to put it in and ask away :)

ReanultSport Clio 182
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I'll try and get some pics on this weekend but for now it Artic blue with both cup packs. Did have to change the front spliter for a carbon one from k-tec as i hit a fox (quite hard) and its cheaper than a standard one from Renault, buts cosmetically its as it left the factory.