ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello There Clio Sport :D

Thanks G4Z, i bet your thinking the same as me about that Clio, a bit iffy, like i said im gonna give the bloke a ring tomorrow and see whats what, if its all legit im gonna take it :p

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ so true,

if thats goin for that price, mine would be only woth 400quid ,

do a HPI check etc for the car fella,
+ were abouts in wales you from ?

Last edited:
Hello Guys, yeh im from Newport, In South Wales, Just 5 mins from cardiff, Guess what i just googled the name of it Clio 1.2 16v Campus sport and lone behold on another site its being advertised but with a different number (i think it has somthing to do with auto traders telesafe thing) anyway this ad gives a little moe info that there is a dent in the near side quarter which is easily repairable might be a Cat D though so ill phone the number auto trader is advertising tomorrow and let you know btw heres the link to the other one, pics are in same place
http://www.usedcarmart.co.uk/2006_renault_clio_campus_sport_1_2_16v-o44570-en.html

Thanks
Ross

EDIT - On that usedcarmart site he has the price at £2750 not £1,400 like on auto trader hmmmm

Last edited:
hmmm, well if i ring them tomorrow and act like i didnt see the other advert asking £2,750 ill offer them the £1,400 and see what they say obviously asking is anything wrong with it first, or should i, how do you think i should go about it ?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome mate. I think you need to do what the other said and get a HPi check done on it. That will come back and tell you if it is stolen or wrote off, been in any accidents.

You never know mate, there still might be aload of finance thats still on the car, which means you will have to pay it once you have changed owner ship iirc?

There is a number where you can text the REG to and it will take £3 off your phone bill, but will tell you all you need to know.

Thanks, Sam!

Thanks Guys gonna text the number now, tried ringing the guy about 5 mins ago and it went to voicemail it said the car is still available, i think he seriously might be trying to get rid of it at £1,400 because the ad i found on that other site has been going since 08/12/08 Long time eh, ill let you know now when i get a text back

EDIT - Awww this is silly, i can't see the reg :mad: hmmm