ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from the north east of england

clio sport 182
hellloooooooooooooo, bigfishy here,

would just like to say a hello to every 1, i have just recently purchased a clio sport 182 and i am loving it speed handling everything about the car lol :D:D:D:D:D

Hi I am selling my pride and joy 1.8 16v clio mk1 fully modified with bodykit, leather interior, full custom ice install worth thousands......

Please check it out....... My car has been listed on a auction on eBay were you will find out all the information just search for RENAULT CLIO 1.8 16V MODIFIED or Item number: 160348597637... As its an auction highest bidder wins.. only 7 days remaining...

clio sport 182
i am from teeside what else can u do to modify a car? i have out on a k&n induction kit what else can u do ?????

any 1???

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Hello, you can get a cat back exhaust, de cat with manifold there the main ones to change

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
i am from teeside what else can u do to modify a car? i have out on a k&n induction kit what else can u do ?????

any 1???

Depends how you want to modify, most on here prefer standard / sutble mods andproper preformance mods.

So engine wise, matched in lets are decent gains + a RStuning remp or a Rstuner.

Suspension, coils or eibach spings.

Exhaust - cos you a NE'ester head to AAS in newcastle for a custom system, if not a yozza or a ktec systems seem popular.

brakes, brembo max + Ds2500 pads + braided lines.

wheels, standard-turinis-speedline-ultraleggras.

Body work - standard, maybe subtle rear lights, and paint the bullets and diamonds,

Interior - buckets -show cage.

Thats the cliosport style in a nut shell. ;)

Black 182
Depends how you want to modify, most on here prefer standard / sutble mods andproper preformance mods.

So engine wise, matched in lets are decent gains + a RStuning remp or a Rstuner.

Suspension, coils or eibach spings.

Exhaust - cos you a NE'ester head to AAS in newcastle for a custom system, if not a yozza or a ktec systems seem popular.

brakes, brembo max + Ds2500 pads + braided lines.

wheels, standard-turinis-speedline-ultraleggras.

Body work - standard, maybe subtle rear lights, and paint the bullets and diamonds,

Interior - buckets -show cage.

Thats the cliosport style in a nut shell. ;)

You forgot silver visions. :rasp:

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I think the trick is to read all the posts before you write your own! May just save you wasting 5 mins of your life.

The time spent in reading all of the posts equated to less time than it took to write the message, so only a few seconds wasted in replying just now. ;)

Albi Blue RS 200
I think the trick is to read all the posts before you write your own! May just save you wasting 5 mins of your life.

He would have to be the biggest r****d in the world for that post to have taken 5 minutes to write :rasp:

BG 182,megane td
He would have to be the biggest r****d in the world for that post to have taken 5 minutes to write :rasp:
alreet... fellow north easterner here ,iam waiting on my AAS system, 2 month waiting list and ill be £525 lighter but these come highly recommended,i currently have powerflow shite on ,NOT RECOMMENDED!!:mad:

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
But you wasted everyone elses time. ;)

Why would you care? :rolleyes:

So I missed one part of a post, it isn't that much of a big deal is it? If it is then you care FAR too much about a forum :D Relax a bit, don't take the forum, or yourself so seriously.

Plus, my last post wasn't worded right, would you like some sort of apology for that as well as for the first post? If so then tough ;)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
alreet... fellow north easterner here ,iam waiting on my AAS system, 2 month waiting list and ill be £525 lighter but these come highly recommended,i currently have powerflow s**te on ,NOT RECOMMENDED!!:mad:

Just had my AAS exhaust fitted today love the sound went for the subtle tone as apposed to the you can hear me before you see me tone