ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from southend

Clio 172 sport
Hello I picked up an iceberg silver 172 ph2 on sunday from kent.
had 90k on the clock run sweet as but needed a bit of love in places.
I gave £950 for it in the end very happy with the drive and the feel of the car.
i know theres a fair few clio sports local to me as i see them often enough.

I will start a project thread once i get going a bit more on it

Attachments

• 20150607_133748.jpg
    20150607_133748.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome mate.

Quite a few down your way and loads of us from essesx. Have a look in th SE section as there's always meets going on.

Result on the car price. Has it had the belts/dephaser done?

Clio 172 sport
belts/dephaser done
thats the only thing... i bought it off a lady and she had it for 9 years and said she didnt know. Which is kinda worrying she had loads of bookstamps but no records in there. So its on my list first to do once i get the mot done at the end of the month! Even if it has been done id rather do it again to be sure.

I know theres quite a few things going on often enough seems to be one of the more active owners clubs in essex that iv been a part of haha!

Hello and welcome
hi mar172 thanks very much

Hello I picked up an iceberg silver 172 ph2 on sunday from kent.
had 90k on the clock run sweet as but needed a bit of love in places.
I gave £950 for it in the end very happy with the drive and the feel of the car.
i know theres a fair few clio sports local to me as i see them often enough.

I will start a project thread once i get going a bit more on it

I've recently got my first clio, from Southend also. I've noticed by looking at the forums that there's loads of people from Southend with clios :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Loads of people in Essex that come down to the Southend meets too. Normally meet at the dick turpin the tame a drive down the seafront.

We need to do this soon :)