ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from kent!

Hello there.

I am from Maidstone Kent and hve joined up to the forum for posibly a diffrent reason to the rest of you!

As you have probably guessd by my name i am a JDM nut and drive a imported MR2 , since i purchased the car its gone into stoage for a turbo rebuild and i am on the look for a fun, quick track car to use whilst my MR2 undergoes its rebuid.

I started a thread on another forum to get some suggestions ad some one linked me this photo of a MK1 (i really dont know i am trying to sound like i know some thing here!)

p1030192_715.jpg

and this really got me thinking, i have always had a softspot for the MK1. I was originaly tempted by a S1 Bianica White 106 Rallye but now the competition is starting up. Most power i could achive from a rallye would be aound about the 160BHP mark on a 1.6 16v GTi conversion.

I have even go some tickets for the renault motorsport seires at silverstone! (there were free but thats not the point)

So i have joined up here to get a idea of what can be done and what i can achive! I have already had a good read through the projects section and i am being won round thats for sure!

So Hello :rasp: and i hope to have a chat with a few of you over time, possily even help me decide on my track car choice!

Thanks a lot!

Renaultsport 220T
Hi and welcome.

Clio is probably the most fun fwd car on track. Try and come along to the RS day next month at Brands if you can. You should be able to see a load in action.

I know of a mint R5 elf cup race car that is ready to go, and road legal.
Both prepared to the highest standard.

Steve

clicky

Or a mint Williams 1 on ITB's.....
clicky

fabia vrs
welcome to the site mate !1 Your only down the road from me !! (makes a change lol) make sure you get along to some local meets when me/sash sort some out !!

clio sport 172 cup
welcome to Cs your only down the road from me too. we will have to sort some meets out so we can all go together? i went straight to basildon for the last one would be nice to meet up with a few people closer to home first?