ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Dubai

Clio X-85 Cup Car
Good day,
I am Alexandros (Alex) and I am Greek living for the past years in UAE.
I race with a Clio X-85 cup car in the UAETCC.
Nice to join this forum so I can "steal" some of the knowlages of the more expirianced clio owners in here. :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I am not jealous of your location or your hobbies, you b*****d.

Hi x ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Welcome. I'm workin in Abu Dhabi. John off here Dubai182 lives down the Palm! :)

197 FF + 370bhp Cupa K1
Hi Alex. You wouldnt know my mates Mohhamed and Motaz down at TAM auto engineering would you? I was doing some stuff for the Leon Super Copa race car and it had Alex and a Greek flag on it if I remember right? They had a Clio race car in there too, do you race down at the Autodrome? I am probably going to go to the grand race weekend in Feb 09 if you will be there? I have a clio and a leon so I will be supporting both cars! lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I know Dubai182 from the evolve..... ;)
Thought he was living in AD.... :eek:

No no...One of the new developments down the palm! John's in Aus the now tho - Wifes about to or has just popped a kiddy out! lol (Grafic picture there) Will get a few beers when i'm next over.

Clio X-85 Cup Car
Hi Alex. You wouldnt know my mates Mohhamed and Motaz down at TAM auto engineering would you? I was doing some stuff for the Leon Super Copa race car and it had Alex and a Greek flag on it if I remember right? They had a Clio race car in there too, do you race down at the Autodrome? I am probably going to go to the grand race weekend in Feb 09 if you will be there? I have a clio and a leon so I will be supporting both cars! lol

Hmmmm..... They are my team's technical support all the seasson and really good friends of mine.
The Supercopa is my dads car. (what stuff were you doing on the LEON? :p )
The one of the clios is mine and the second one is for Khalid.

Trust me... You dont want to come in a race day with your cars. Ask what happened to Mohammeds car last year when we needed a spare for the leon... ;)

Last edited:
  Clio X-85 Cup Car
No no...One of the new developments down the palm! John's in Aus the now tho - Wifes about to or has just popped a kiddy out! lol (Grafic picture there) Will get a few beers when i'm next over.

No prob. Sent me a pm when you are around.....
I have met John 3 years ago when I was testing a Golf V GTi cup car in the greens..... :evil:

Clio X-85 Cup Car
Thanks again for the warm welcome everybody.

I have posted in the media section my on board from the last race.

And pics here bellow. :D

n599380726_5272198_8593.jpg

n599380726_5272199_8843.jpg

n599380726_5272205_671.jpg

n599380726_5339938_4740.jpg

n599380726_4916168_1864.jpg

n599380726_4945852_1392.jpg

You can find more in my facebook account. :eek:
Search for Alexandros Annivas

clio 182
last pic ^^^^ with flames is awsome.... if i had a mk 3 clio it would be a stripped out rally **** looking car that a mint looking car

FF Blackgold 182
Welcome to CS. Will b going out to Abu Dhabi this year (to see the Grand Prix), as the other half's Dad lives and works out there. :cool:

Clio X-85 Cup Car
Welcome to CS. Will b going out to Abu Dhabi this year (to see the Grand Prix), as the other half's Dad lives and works out there. :cool:

I just pray to let us use the track for a race or practice before the F1. I am not talking for support race like we do before the GP2 Asia (cause I am sure the FIA guys wont even allow us be in their feet :dapprove:).