ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Aberdeenshire

Clio 182
Hello,

Just bought myself a Clio 182 in some form of silver. She isn't perfect but that suits me to a tee. Seems to drive quite well but a few creaks and groans to sort out.

Photo from the add:
53FF62C2-86F2-4691-8349-65849961F0BB_zpsmhddkw9a.jpg

and one from the other side.....previous owner got a new wing but in the wrong silver. I do have the original but someone has attempted to repair it badly.
F9978424-A23C-45D7-A1A7-DBFD5AB0A7EF_zpsfvgwonvu.jpg

First mod was a piston heads sticker using the work vinyl cutter. Have paid my cliosport member so will get that sticker stuck on when it arrives :D
48621171-1D81-46C7-8C4F-D51E173D4B12_zpsadqwokly.jpg

Plans are to slowly change bits and bobs but first she needs to be re MOT'd next month :(.

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Welcome along, car looks good and the wing respray shouldn't be too painful, get urself into the Scotland section and add ur details , there is work being done at the mo to revamp the meets etc based on location. There is also a FB page on Cliosport Scotland to keep u in the loop. Hope the Mot goes ok ;)

Clio 182
Thanks for the welcomes :)

I shall check out the Scotland Section.

Tbh im not one for a super shiny car (I like driving to much and I am too lazy to wash cars for hours) so was planning on sticker bombing the original wing and selling the one that is on at the moment. Would then buy one the correct colour for if i sell it.

Spent this evening making the hazard light and the cigarette lighter work.

Thanks for the welcomes :)

I shall check out the Scotland Section.

Tbh im not one for a super shiny car (I like driving to much and I am too lazy to wash cars for hours) so was planning on sticker bombing the original wing and selling the one that is on at the moment. Would then buy one the correct colour for if i sell it.

Spent this evening making the hazard light and the cigarette lighter work.

Welcome mate

car doesnt need to be super shiney...well still speak to you lol hopeully meet you at one of the future meets