ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello Everyone

audi S3

welcome cliolass do what you thinks best at the end of the day your the one thats driveing it.only go for one look as changes along the line can cost dearly :mad:

good luck with what mods you go with :D

Quote: Originally posted by Cuthbert on 23 December 2004
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">If cliolass was a cliobloke, how many of you would reply? Never seen such enthusiasm.

If it was a bloke we wouldnt bother replying! SIMPLE as that...lol

Arctic Blue 182

Hi Laura, Welcome and MERRY XMAS!!!! :D

Yeah, get some pic posted after xmas...... and of your car as well!

Mod your car however you want, its yours at the end of the day. Wheels are always a good place to start. Just, please know when to stop tho.

Hi all, hope you alla had a good xmas i got some lexus lights, blue pedals, chrome front light surrounds and some blue windscreen wipers, not bad huh looking bit more of a girl racer now:)

I will be hetting some photos done soon of me and the car.

Volvo S60 T5

Hello Laura, looks like Santa definately emptied his sack in you room!

Get some pics of ya motor up when ya bits are fitted.

Is that your clio in the pic looks lush, yeah i am well happy with my stuff for my car i go on hol tomoz for a week but i am def gonna get the pics done after then, so you can give me your opinon.

Nice car matey, i going to france with my bf he a boy racer too but has a nissan skyline, can we all arrange a meet in new year? r there any cruises?

There are lots of meets happening in the new year cliolass.. If you look in meetings and events there maybe one for your area.!! :)

Strange. Replys seem to have gone down since the boyfriend and his car were mentioned.

Welcome to the club Cliolass, and have a nice trip.