ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello Everyone

Hello,My name is Laura, I have just joined the site as i am a clio owner and love my car she is coming alone nicely. my clio is blue, 1.2, i have started doing it up, but i am looking for some alloys and some new ideas, if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Welcome :)

Just get some stylish mods done.

Some nice alloys and rubber, colour coding the black bump strips, phillips silvervision bulbs. Maybe get it lowered a tad?

Just a few suggestions.

Would someone be able to get me a l ittle picture to put on post a nice little v6 clio or something, also is there a sticker with this web address on that i could advertise on my car

Quote: Originally posted by cliolass on 23 December 2004
Thanks for ya ideas guys, whats wrong with lexus lights?? i come from Norfolk area

whats right with them more like lol

say no just like zammo ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

lol...

In other words, do your car up how every1 else like!

Welcome to the club!

Hi Laura Welcome to the club......

If you join the club you can buy a sticker when you join, this means you get membership for a year for the small fee of £2;.

I woul dstart wiht alloys, lowering and maybe a nice exhaust, the thing is you can plan exactly what you are gonna do and then you see someone elses car and your ideas soon get changed....ie when i first got a car i never dreamed i would eb ripping the carpet and interior trim outa it :oops:

They are different never seen those sort, i have seen some lexus lights the clear ones and i also like the dark ones,
found em on ktecs website £139

welcome btw! ;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Howdy Laura!

Think Im also right in saying that you only get have an avatar (picture on your posts) if youre a ClioSport member too.

So deffo join up! Friendly bunch round here! :D

i am gonna have some pictures done of my car after xmas so i will put them on the site, as me me not got any
Well see those after xmas too then ;)

What year Clio do you have?

[Edited by GeeUK on 23 December 2004 at 7:39pm]

Sorry, just noticed. Check my thread below to see what I have done. There is a pic from standard further down too.

http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=13&TopicID=129825&PagePosition=1CLICK ME

Yeah I know sorry, check my link above for a few ideas, such as alloys, lowering etc. Even small things make all the difference such as clear side repeaters etc.

Yeah it does that the colour of mine hopefully mine should look like that after xmas gonna have everything colour coded, also wanna get some mesh

clio v6

hi cliolass.. join the club and look at my member profile, got a pic of my v6 on there... you can borrow the pic but delete the reg,,,, coz that mine!!

Your car looks good mate, like the colour, i just tried to email the home page so i can become a member but no luck, i gonna join and put some pictues of my clio on once i done a bit more to it