ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hell sayin Hell-o to the ClioSport Comunity

172 AiRS & DCI101 RS
Hello Clio Sport Driver!

My name is Peter, im From Germany;:rolleyes:
I was here watching your crazy Clios:evil: from time to time, but now i´ve decided to sign in, because i will buy a Clio Sport Mk1 this Week;:approve:

My first Clio was a 4 Door Initiale with a full ClioSport Body; and lots of Modifications; to much to List.:approve:

Last week i had an Accident; a women has crashed my back and pull me into another car in front of me... so this was the reason for the new Real ClioSport :cool:

If you wnat Pics; let me know about it ;) :cool: i will publish what you want but no nudity *G*

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Welcome to the club
I assume you mean a ph2 mk1? RenaultSport clio not a clio sport ;)
Do you live anywhere the ring, would be fun taking it there!

172 AiRS & DCI101 RS
Well: ok nudity from my car is allowed:p but my nudity is private *lol*

In Ger we call the Renault Sport ; "RS" its shorter...nearly as short as another driver has the time to read the full logo ....

@drRollo; no not near the ring; i life near the Racetrack Oschersleben. it is not so heavy like Nür, but its more killingtime for the tires ;)

Last edited:
  172 AiRS & DCI101 RS
:cool:
2091296884.8599IMG_3360-01[1].jpg