ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heep O'sh*te

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
2 days in a row now i've caught out by this. Now have 2 recurring alarms set an hour earlier then usual.
I was so confused as to why i hadn't heard it going off, and felt very silly trying to explain that my phone clock had changed but the alarm went off an hour late even tho it said it would go off at the normal time.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone done what it says in the link and to reset settings? Just done it and set an alarm for 2 minutes later and it worked, hopefully it works tomorrow morning otherwise I'll be in trouble haha.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Sorted on 4.2. Plus this had been discovered by new zealanders a while ago.

Phowned LOL.

Bus w**ker
Meh, just wind it back an hour and it's fixed till March...or 4.2; which ever comes first.

Bumder With A Buffer
Huh?? Just set a normal alarm at say 6am and have it never repeat ??

Then turn the alarm on before you go to bed?? Or am I missing something??

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
For f***s sake :banghead:

How do I fix this then? Alarm is set to go off Monday - Friday, but it hasn't :(

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Or update to 4.2? its gone GM now. Anyone can run it. (need to download itunes 10.1 beta too)

I've often laid awake at night wondering what it would be like if the world was perfect. Actually I haven't.

PMSL at I shouldn't have to. Don't then. Oversleep. That'll be the sensible course of action.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I've often laid awake at night wondering what it would be like if the world was perfect. Actually I haven't.

PMSL at I shouldn't have to. Don't then. Oversleep. That'll be the sensible course of action.

What? I've paid for a product with the functionality of being able to set recurring alarms from monday through to Sunday. This functionality doesn't work. If it did work, I wouldn't have to set my alarm every night.

On a more practical scale - it's like paying for a car with integrated sat nav that doesn't work when you need it to.

Lastly, do you have anything of value to add to this club, or do you just log on to here to antagonise people?

You're attitude as a whole is s**t tbh.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
What other alarm apps are there that don't have to be left on overnight for the alarm to go off? Preferably free!

What? I've paid for a product with the functionality of being able to set recurring alarms from monday through to Sunday. This functionality doesn't work. If it did work, I wouldn't have to set my alarm every night.

On a more practical scale - it's like paying for a car with integrated sat nav that doesn't work when you need it to.

Lastly, do you have anything of value to add to this club, or do you just log on to here to antagonise people?

You're attitude as a whole is s**t tbh.

Let's not get personal now. It's a problem. It's being fixed. Until then you'll have to use some common sense or be late for work.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Surely it's not hard to not use the recurring alarm for a few weeks until it's sorted?!

I've never used it, just remember to turn it on before you go to bed. Simples!

DCi
I can wake up on my own anyway but my alarm keeps going off whilst i'm driving lol.

I am going to set my alarm for 5.30 now, so it goes off at 6:30 as deleting and re-adding didnt work

watch it go off at 5:30 and wake me up :(

Bumder With A Buffer
Why would I want to do that everynight? I'm lazy :p besides I shouldn't have to. It should work as intended.

Not having a go but I dont see what the big deal is or how hard it is

Press "clock" goto Alarm and switch it to on..4-5 seconds max.

I never use the repeat function one though, mainly as "I dont like change" :) :)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Come this sunday all will be right with the world once the U.S of A switch to daylight savings, the bug will be like a distant memory.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Not having a go but I dont see what the big deal is or how hard it is

Press "clock" goto Alarm and switch it to on..4-5 seconds max.

I never use the repeat function one though, mainly as "I dont like change" :) :)

Ironically before all this heebie jeebie, I didn't even know there was one!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi

I was too ashamed to even mention that. I didn't know either!

As said, it's not difficult, so I still can't see what the fuss is about. Everything has it's little problems!

Bumder With A Buffer

I knew it was there but I just didn't see how it made my life easier. I mean 5 seconds Isnt a lot out of my daily routine TBH.

I swear I tried it once when I first got it (15 odd months ago) but it didnt seem to function properly (similar to this issue I think) very old verion of firmware too 3.1 I think??) so decided never to use it again.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
Surely it's not hard to not use the recurring alarm for a few weeks until it's sorted?!

I've never used it, just remember to turn it on before you go to bed. Simples!

its not even that hard, you just use the normal reoccurring alarm, but set it an hour early. my alarm went off an hour late one day, i changed it to an hour earlier, its been fine since. job done.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
on the 1st the misses alarm went off an hour late. So she deleted it and set another new one and it went off fine the next day (2nd) Then oddly it stopped working again today...

DCi
My alarm went off 30 mins ago and the clock was right but since then it has now decided it is 2am last Sunday

Interesting :-/

Lou

My alarm is working properly once again! Didn't work on Monday but last two days has went off at the right time!