ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

heater problem

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hi having problems with the heater on the 1.8 16v it dosent put out any hot air. the coolant system is fine no ait locks or anything. the fan speeds work fine. i read somewere that there is a comun problem like this but didnt say wat fault was. any help be good
cheers mike

O

Ollyb16v

I have the same problem with my 1.8 16v, Did you find out what the problem is? One of my mates reckon could be something from the heater matrix to the coolant. Not confirmed yet though waiting for him to have a look

S

Soontobe16v

Just bought a Clio 1.8 16v and the heater fan does not work at all, tried the fuse and also going to the scrappies and getting a whole unit. Been searchin through the site but cant find a definite answer. New to Clio's aswell and folk seem to say it is a common problem. Going to have a look tonight but if anyone can help it would be much appreciated

Thanks