ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

heater matrix !!

Im gonna change my heater matrix cos im not happy with the heater at the mo and ive done everything bar the matirx !!

On GSF car parts there are two heater matrixs, which one is it for my valver ??

R17866
HEATER MATRIX
CLIO (BEHR UNIT) >98
https://secure.gsfcarparts.com/shop/process.asp?ID=R17866&sqlid=32286">U color=#0000ff Add/U

R17858
HEATER MATRIX
CLIO(VALEO OR SOFICA UNIT) >98
https://secure.gsfcarparts.com/shop/process.asp?ID=R17858&sqlid=32287">U color=#0000ff Add/U

and also are there any tips or methods of how to do this ??

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Have you had a look in Haynes manual? Guess there are two types like brake calipers being bendix or lucas.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

a make will be stamped on the plastic visible end part of the matrix.have a look(get your head down in the passenger footwell and you can see it)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

need to change mine as well at some point! been putting ot off for months hehe but its friggin cold!

Where u based craig mate ? Id love to see your beast move !! :devilish: !! Ill do a cliosport how to guide on the water pump and heater matrix when ive done mine !!

Quote: Originally posted by JAY172 on 01 March 2004

are you going craig?
his names Craig mate !! Adams is his surname !! (i think) only know this coz my names craig too !! Ive got too work this weekend so unfortunatly not !!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

lol! yeah im goin mate i think! as is my mate in his 2.1 litre Pug 306. Its not run in yet but hes gonna give it a tinkle up the strip for the crack!!

Anyone else goin, me thinks it might be quiet as only reason its on it due to a cancellation of some event!