ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MINTEX XTREME PADS - any good for my valver with brembo max discs????

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
i need soem new frotn pads to go with my brembo max discs and gsf do some mintex xtreme for

TTMDB1628XBRAKE PAD SET-MINTEX XTREME CLIO GIRLING 38.30 Add

they seem cheap enough but just want to know if any1 would recomend them???

Da

Less
I added them to mine, but only 1 week ago so still undecided really but seem a fair improvement over the stock items.

BMW M135i
I've had them with the same braking setup as your hybrid and I can't fault them personally good improvement over stock, other people seem to have had varying results though.

Fiesta ST
Use these pads with the max discs on my Valver and RT. Seem good. Only problem... I get a little bit of squeeling (sp?) now and again.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
What About The Forodos Halfaurds Stock. Im Stood In Gsf Now So A Quick Answer Would Be Nice Lol

RB 182 FF/ CUP PACKS
Mintex are a good upgrade on standard pads and a lot cheaper than DS2500's. You need to bed them in properly though.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
i just got some mintex from gsf for £38 and i bought soem standard rears for about £20 just wondering though, are the rear pads meant to be so thin as in the depth of the actually pad????

Ferodo 2500's everytime
Over kill realy. These brakes stock are very good.
What About The Forodos Halfaurds Stock. Im Stood In Gsf Now So A Quick Answer Would Be Nice Lol
FDB845 is the stock halfords pads and more than up to enough absue on track days etc. FOr £17.99 you cannot complain.
i just got some mintex from gsf for £38 and i bought soem standard rears for about £20 just wondering though, are the rear pads meant to be so thin as in the depth of the actually pad????

Yep thats the way ther are.