ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlights seem a bit rubbish?

BG 182
When unable to have full beam on the headlights just don't seem to cut it and give me enough light. Im confused with all the different light options there are, I have a ff 182 i assume they came with xenons? how can i tell this and are there better lights out there for not silly money? or do i just need to man up lol

BG 182
how can I tell? I've thought about raising them but didn't want to go around blinding others

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
how can I tell? I've thought about raising them but didn't want to go around blinding others

Pop round to an MOT garage and ask if they can stick it on the beam leveller. Mine doesn't even charge me.

Headlights are self levelling on the later models too so if that's failed they could be pointing up/down

BG 182
don't think it's too high as i assume id be getting flashed at lots. and it does light the road up well, just not that far infront, even roads i know well I'm taking it very carefully. ill get myself round to an mot station and see how they do
......see if it shreds any light on the matter.......

Mine have always been crap even with new bulbs. have to use high beam on darker roads.. does anyone else find this

thats exactly my problem buddy

Not sure whether this is normal as never had xenons before. Ive heard some people say their xenons make high beams redundant. Mine are only the cheap 20 quid bulbs and are 6k. Not sure if it makes much difference

BG 182
i need to check ive actually got xenons, im jst assuming i do. but by the sounds of it im less sure now