ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

headlight washer doesn't work :s

bg 182
i fitted a one way valve to cure the normal leaking washer jets on the headlights. the problem i have now is the water isnt coming throught the valve. i only did the drivers side to make sure it worked so i know that its not lack of water as the passenger side is still working. any ideas to why this is? i fitted the small black valves same as the ones you can buy from halfords.

Ph2 Flamer
Sorry if this sounds patronising but have you definitely got it the right way round...

halfords ones

57.jpg

bg 182
Sorry if this sounds patronising but have you definitely got it the right way round...

erm i think so i put it in the other way it is now and the water just p*ssed out like the valve wasnt even there. ill have another play around see if i can figure it out, might just be a dodgy valve.