ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight Blanks - Racer/Track Lights

Clio 172 & BMW 335D
Has anybody got any pictures of a Ph2 Clio Cup with headlight blanks in thinking of doing it with mine as its just for track and i am having problems with my lights anyway.
Just going to use my standard headlight and spray over them.
Much appreciated
Josh

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Made some for mine recently , £5 pair of headlights from a breakers gutted them and painted the inside.

1422642409.jpg

Clio 172 & BMW 335D
Brilliant hanks for the pics, just spent a good half hour fighting with the back of the headlight getting all thw crap out! Just about won

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
I just took a grinder to the back of them, undid the 3 little torx screws then the inside pulls out. Also I painted the inside of the lights to save them getting stone chipped.

Clio 172 & BMW 335D
I just took a grinder to the back of them, undid the 3 little torx screws then the inside pulls out. Also I painted the inside of the lights to save them getting stone chipped.
Yeah I'm am going to prime the inside as i have a load of black primer left over then paint the outside as they are not in best condition